AIM
sachikan

iPod Stop Motion iPod Stop Motion

What the...

The animation was horrible, I didn't quite get the idea either... but for some reason it still made me laugh XD Keep up the crappy yet hilarious work, I like it.

FUCK YOU DAMN FAGGOT FUCK YOU DAMN FAGGOT

Short and sweet

After seeing the title, I was excepting something more provocative when clicking on that link... But I'm glad I was wrong. ;D It's actually a pretty funny and random short little flash movie. The dancing little guys and the jumping credits brought a smile to my face. :) Good job... But next time try to come up with a little more fitting title, hm? ^^

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

Disturbing, but well done anyways.

That was.... disturbing. VERY disturbing. I had to close my eyes at some points because I just couldn't watch the poor cute hamsters getting their vital organs ripped out... I'm sensitive like that. >_> But your animation skills ARE awesome, I'll give you that one. ;D And good job with the sounds also, even though they were kinda low quality...

Can you review? Can you review?

Nice little game, also an learning experience ;D

Yayness, I passed the test, I'm a good reviewer! <3 It was a fun little game. The screenshots were kinda bad quality though, so you won't get a very high score in graphics... Also, you could have also reminded people to use correct grammar and punctuation in their reviews... A review is not uselful to me when I can't comprehend what the reviewer is trying to say (though it's even worse when the whole review consists of cuss words.... *shudder*)... Anyways, good job. :) I think that every reviewer should watch this! I'm adding this to my favorites. ;D

PARAGON-pvp responds:

Thankyou very much for this review, it's much appreciated, and since you're a flash creator and if you have any extra time on your hands, please make something on this topic, because we need to get people to stop reviewing the same as a guy a few reviews up,,, thanks again

PARAGON_pvp

Beat up Backstreet Boys! Beat up Backstreet Boys!

Okay for a beat up game

Aww..... I'm one of the few that actually likes their music. :'( But nevertheless, this game was pretty well done. Nothing amazing, but better than most "Beat up"-games at least. Oh and I liked the part when the guy's head went flying. :) 3/5 to you. Good job.